Job Title: R&D Engineer
Looking for an individual for a part time (30 hr / week) job who can combine project management and
technical knowledge. The emphasis of the job is to be the liaison between the R&D department and our
customers through our internal sales and production department and authorized agents worldwide.
Additional responsibilities will depend on the level of knowledge of instrumentation and / or measurement
in the oil industry.
KAM CONTROLS will offer insurance plus standard industry benefits.
Essential Job Duties
• Create and / or update instrument drawings for RFQs and other drawings required by R&D.
• Liquids mixing calculations, pressure drop calculations, determining mixing recommendations, etc.
• Procurement of pumps and components for the KAM Measurement Loop solution.
• R&D documentation: including but not limited to assembly instructions, installation procedures, building diagrams, troubleshooting documentation, bill of materials, etc.
Prerequisites for the job
• 2 to 4 years of Project Management or Engineering experience preferred
• Engineering degree (Industrial, Mechanical, Electrical, Petroleum) a must
• Technical knowledge of KAM's product line or similar a plus
• Strong and effective communication skills (oral and written) a must
• Excellent organizational skills a must
• Computer skills, including full proficiency in AutoCad and Inventor software a must
• Time management and self-motivated with limited supervision
• Bi-Lingual (English + Spanish) preferred
• Ability to commit to the position for an unlimited period of time
Apply by sending your CV to email@example.com with "R&D Engineer - Job Application" on the subject line.